My idea for my next article is to write about the lines that guys give for not wanting to see a girl anymore after a hookup. Now, I’m not talking about a guy breaking up with a girlfriend of 2 years (although, if you wanna share about that, too, I’m always happy to learn). I’m talking about someone you may have dated once or twice, a few weeks or months, or even just hooked up with randomly… you find yourself interested, but then the guy calls it off all of a sudden. Ladies, I would love to hear what reasons you’ve been given in this type of situation. And guys, feel free to share the reasons *you’ve* given, or help translate other guys’ reasons for the ladies. I’m gonna take all the “evidence” I collect here and see what kind of article I can get out of it.
Latest posts by Musings Admin (see all)
- Talk To Us: If you're trying to get over a breakup, what's the worst thing a friend can say to you in an attempt to make you feel better? - June 15, 2010
- Talk To Us: Have you ever been manipulated into breaking up with someone? - December 7, 2009
- Talk To Us: Have you ever been a victim of a sneak-a-date? - June 10, 2009
- Talk To Us: When a guy asks out your friend after you've already turned him down - June 1, 2009
- Talk To Us: Your "favorite" rejection line - May 11, 2009